March 19, 2009

San Antonio

Don't Mess With Texas


I arrived in San Antonio on Tuesday. Since my trip began I've visited a wild animal park. A zebra stuck its head in my sister's Jeep for kiblet. We also witnessed the demise of abusive ostriches. If it wasn't for ranch hands keeping them under control, I'm quite confident a small child would have lost a finger.






Today, we went to the Alamo. It isn't what I thought it would be. Although it is impressive for what it is, I was expecting something on a more massive scale. We took the tourist trolley to Market Square where we had the most amazing lunch. The wait of 45 minutes was completely worth it. We also toured a Mexi-Mart. Apparently the hot import at the moment are wrestling masks. I'm unsure how I feel about this trend. I'd love to hear your thoughts.






Last, but not least I was waiting in the check-out with my mom and sister when I looked down and saw this reptile in the cart. I thought it was fake until it winked at me. Amazing. You don't see this every day.


2 comments:

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Oh my! I bet you totally freaked out in happiness when you saw that creature in the cart. As for the wrestling masks...I agree, I just don't quite know how I feel. Hmmm. I'm glad you're having fun!

kadler said...

Whaaat? That's awesome! Did you get to take the lizard home with you??