June 26, 2009

My Cat Brings Me Joy

Jasper's First Photo Shoot

I love my cat. I can't have a dog, so I have trained my cat to act like a dog. I am a bad trainer. He is smart. He knows my schedule better than my own mother. When I open the door to my abode he darts between my legs in a mad dash for the hallway. I (he just ran over my head)think he might be lonely, so I have been contemplating another adoption. The only thing I am fearful of is that I'll be classified as a cat-lady. I haven't reached crazy status, but I certainly don't want to be that person. You know, the one that has more cat hair on her pants than on her own head. Yeah, that one.

2 comments:

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Oh. My. GAWD, he is the cutest cat ever. I love him. I cannot wait to meet him. I think you should adopt another friend for him. He'd like that. Just get a great vacuum & lots of lint rollers. And prepare for them to gang up on you.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ah ha. My bloggy partner just adopted two kittens and wrote about not wanting to become the cat lady today. The hubs has to constantly stop me from bringing home more. We have a couple too. : )